Maestri Studio is an award-winning and nationally recognized full-service architecture, interior design, and landscape design firm. Based in Dallas, Texas, our brand encompasses projects and collaborations across the country, focusing on artistic thinking and individuality.
We are excited to expand our team with talented and creative professionals who share our passion for all things design and art.
"One of our biggest strengths is our range of work. From modern, to traditional and historical work, every detail is thought of. We treat each and every project as a new design challenge." Eddie Maestri, AIA
Interested in joining our team? Email resume to “info [at] maestristudio[dot] com”
P R O J E C T A R C H I T E C T | D A L L A S, T E X A S
In need of a formally educated architect (licensed or on a path to licensure) who masters the demanding ins and outs of residential architecture, a passion for creativity and attention to detail. We nerd-out on good design. Do you?
The Project Architect will provide project design support on projects from inception though Construction Administration, including design, drawings, and details. Integrating our Maestri Studio aesthetic, constantly collaborating with our team members across architecture, interior design, and landscape design, and applying all work through our curated processes and client-based service is essential.
- As a Project Architect, no two days will be the same. You will be working on different projects through various phases with different demands, different clients, and different issues with last-minute requests that can be hard to anticipate, while meeting internal and client deadlines
- Clear, consistent, and frequent friendly client communication is essential.
- You will act as a liaison between our Principal, Directors, and Junior staff, vendors, clients, and consultants.
- You will attend project meetings, participate in programming, space planning, job site visits, design presentations, vendor/representative coordination, review shop drawings, and answer requests for information with project contractors and consultants. We pursue the highest level of quality and completion for each project.
- Degree in Architecture with 5-7+ years of work experience
- Experienced with on-site construction projects and general contractor coordination.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Strong ability to work independently, multi-task, and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service and client interaction experience
- AutoCAD expertise is a must.
- Must have a working vehicle to be able to attend site visits.
- Free-hand sketching ability preferred